Copyright © 2021 [karmakis]
Research Activities :
- (E. Karatzas and G. Rozza), “A Reduced Order Model for a stable embedded boundary parametrized Cahn-Hilliard phase-field system based on cut
finite elements”, Journal of Scientific Computing, 89, 9, 2021, DOI: 10.1007/s10915-021-01623-8
- (E. N. Karatzas, M. Nonino, F. Ballarin and G. Rozza), “A Reduced Order Cut Finite Element method for geometrically parametrized steady and
unsteady Navier–Stokes problems”, Computers & Mathematics with Applications, 2021, doi:10.1016/j.camwa.2021.07.016
- (E. Karatzas, G. Stabile, L. Nouveau, G. Scovazzi, and G. Rozza), “A Reduced Order Model for embedded domain computations Based on Shifted Boundary Method: Parametrized incompressible Navier-Stokes equations”, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 2020, doi:10.1016/j.cma.2020.113273
- (E. Karatzas, F. Ballarin, and G. Rozza), “Projection-based reduced order models for a cut finite element method in parametrized domains”, Computers & Mathematics with Applications, 2020, doi:10.1016/j.camwa.2019.08.003
- (E. Karatzas, G. Stabile, N. Atallah, G. Scovazzi, and G. Rozza), “A reduced order approach for the embedded shifted boundary FEM and a heat exchange system on parametrized geometries”, International Union of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, Symposium on International Union of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, Symposium on Model order reduction of coupled systems, 2020, arXiv:1807.07753 or doi:10.1007/978-3-030-21013-7_8
- (K. Chrysafinos, E. Karatzas and D. Kostas), “Stability and Error Estimates of Fully Discrete Schemes for the Brusselator System”, SIAM Journal on Numerical Analysis, 57:2, 828-853, 2019, doi:10.1137/18M1185594
- (E. Karatzas, G. Stabile, L. Nouveau, G. Scovazzi, and G. Rozza), “A reduced basis approach for PDEs on parametrized geometries based on the shifted boundary finite element method and application to a Stokes flow”, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering 347, 568–587, 2019, doi:10.1016/j.cma.2018.12.040
- (A. Aretaki, E. Karatzas), “Random geometries and Quasi Monte Carlo methods for optimal control PDE problems based on fictitious domain FEMS and cut elements”, submitted for publication, 2020, arXiv preprint arXiv:2003.00352
- (G. Katsouleas, E. Karatzas, A. Aretaki), “Equal higher order analysis on an unfitted dG method for Stokes flow systems”,
submitted for publication, 2021, arXiv preprint arXiv:2006.00435
- (G. Katsouleas, E. N. Karatzas, F. Travlopanos), “Discrete Empirical Interpolation and unfitted mesh FEMs: application in PDE–constrained
optimization”, submitted for publication, 2021, arXiv preprint arXiv:2010.09059
- (K. Chrysafinos, E. Karatzas) "Symmetric error estimates for discontinuous Galerkin time-stepping
schemes for optimal control problems constrained to evolutionary Stokes equations"
Computational Optimization and Applications, Volume 60, Issue 3, pp 719-751, 2015, doi:10.1007/s10589-014-9695-3
- (K. Chrysafinos, E. Karatzas) "Error Estimates for Discontinuous Galerkin Time-Stepping Schemes for Robin Boundary
Control Problems Constrained to Parabolic PDEs" (pdf).
SIAM J. Numer. Anal., 52(6), 2837–2862, 2014, doi:10.1137/130943108
- (K. Chrysafinos, E. Karatzas) "Discontinuous Galerkin time-stepping schemes for Robin boundary
control problems constrained to parabolic PDEs",
IFAC Workshop on Control of Systems Governed by PDEs, 2013.
- (K. Chrysafinos, E. Karatzas) "Symmetric error estimates for discontinuous Galerkin approximations for an optimal
control problem associated to semilinear parabolic pdes"
Discr. Cont. Dynam. Syst., Ser. B, Vol 17 (5), 2012, pp 1473-1506,
- Analysis and approximations of optimal control problems for evolutionary equations: basic concepts, some basic results, 2009 (pdf).
- Aeroacoustic research in the automotive industry - the antenna model - hyperbolic pdes, 2001 (pdf).
- Optimization and linear programming, 1999.